With the BDO American Express Card, members are offered exclusively curated selection of dining privileges.
Giving a local twist to an international campaign, Chef Josh Boutwood, Chef Chele Gonzalez, Chef Robby Goco, and Chef Miko Aspiras seasoned the event with starpower, as they shared their own culinary and dining experiences.
“American Express is excited to bring AMEX For Foodies to the Philippines–the first stop in Asia–with our partner, BDO. We know our card members are getting more adventurous and excited about trying different types of cuisines and so we developed this unique dining experience,” said Sanjiv Malhotra, Vice President and General Manager of Global Network Services South East Asia and South Pacific, American Express.
From wood-fired grilled meats and delectable modern degustations to luxurious Greek eats and pastries re-imagined, card members can enjoy these exclusive offers for minimum of two dining patrons until Dec. 31, 2019:
- Savage – Complimentary serving of Devilled Eggs for every two main entrées ordered.
- Gallery by Chele – Complimentary The Perfume Cocktail for every tasting menu ordered.
- Cyma – Complimentary solo Roka Salata for a minimum of P2000 spent in a single-receipt.
- Souv! By Cyma – Complimentary Grilled Sous Vide Octopus for a minimum of P2000 spent in a single-receipt.
- Green Pastures – Complimentary small Farm House Salad for a minimum of P2000 spent in a single-receipt.
- Workshop at The Grid – Complimentary Nutty Tropica Petit Gateau for a minimum of P500 spent in a single-receipt.
- Le Petit Souffle – Complimentary Hazelnut Souffle for a minimum of P1500 spent in a single-receipt.