Our Oreo-Chocnut Cheesecake recipe brings together two all-time baon favorites in one hasty and tasty dessert!
Yield: 4 bowls
1 block cream cheese
½ cup cold all purpose cream
1 ½ cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 envelope unflavored gelatine
½ cup hot water
Lemon zest (optional)
1 sleeve of regular Oreos, crushed (Double Stuff will make the crust too wet)
½ stick butter, melted
Chocnut (to taste)
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water.
- Whip together cream cheese, cream, vanilla extract, sugar, and lemon zest until smooth and creamy.
- Whip gelatine mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Mix melted butter and crushed Oreos in a bowl and mix until it feels like wet sand.
- Prepare your bowls.
- Spoon a layer of Oreo crust into the bowls and fill with cream cheese filling.
- Add layers of Chocnut to taste.
- Top or layer with whipped cream and cereal (optional).
This article was first published here.